In the original picture, our technicians found this old disconnect was used in place of a junction box. As you can see, the wiring is clearly unsafe and not attached to the wall properly, as it was just hanging over the plumbing in the home. The subfeed wires were not properly incased in a conduit either. All of these problems can be very dangerous, so our technicians took proper action to remedy the situation. Our technicians cleaned up the wiring nicely and made everything much neater and safer, and installed a junction box for all of the wires to be held and organized.
our service area