Lead Residential Electrician
Applications being accepted for a qualified Residential Electricians who are willing to lead a team of about three. Must be dependable and be able to lay out plans per code in a residential setting
Additional qualifications may include:
- A minimum of 6 years experience
- Own tools and transportation
- 10 hour OSHA certificate
- Must be familiar with NEC
- Must be able to read and understand residential layouts and blueprints
- A valid NYS driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Superior communication skills with office and customers
- Willing to work OT if required to complete job on time
- Have a “team player” mentality
- Remain professional at all times
- Good problem solver
- Ability to work independent as well as a team
- Be willing to submit to random drug testing
Residential Electrician Duties and responsibilities:
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose not working systems, equipment, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for alteration or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Advise management on operation of equipment.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
Pay based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Email: [email protected], [email protected]